Milwaukee's award winning riverfront restaurant and bar in the heart of the
historic third ward. Fantastic outdoor riverfront seating as well as a dynamic, highly designed space with a varied casual menu, priced for everyday dining. Plenty of parking via weekend valet service, or surface lots, very unusu
al for the 3rd Ward. This may be the most unique Riverfront restaurant and bar in Milwaukee. Voted Milwaukee's Best New Restaurant 2007.
ABOUT WATER BUFFALO:
- Dining Style: Smoke Free - Casual Dining
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Neighborhood: Third Ward
- Cross Street: Water Street & Buffalo Street
- Price: $10 and under for Lunch, $20 and under for Dinner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (414) 431-1133
- Hours of Operation: Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Mon - Thurs: 5pm - 10pm Fri/Sat 5pm - 12am Sun til 9pm
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, MasterCard, Visa
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine List
- Parking: Valet on weekends, Street and surface lots are plentiful; private parking lot also available near by.
Great for your next company dinner, happy hour event or wedding shower. The Riverwalk Level of Water Buffalo features a contemporary casual ambiance with brick walls, timber ceilings and tile floors. A large floor to ceiling window wall offers views of the Milwaukee River and a walkout to the Third Ward Riverwalk. Full service sit-down bar and seating at cabaret height tables.
RIVERWALK LEVEL CAPACITIES:
- Semi-Private Seated Dinner: 20-30 Guests
- Cocktail Reception: 50 Guests
- Full Restaurant Rental: 150+ Guests
For larger special events, we also have a private event space located above our sister restaurant, Swig.
PRIVATE EVENT SPACE CAPACITIES:
- Private Meeting/Presentation: 14 Guests (Broadway Room), 42 Guests (Roasting Room)
- Private Seated Dinner: 24 Guests (Broadway Room), 60 Guests (Roasting Room)
- Cocktail Reception: 125 Guests
Start your event profile today, click here.