Please join us in our new location in the 3rd Ward, on North Broadway between Buffalo and Chicago streets. Our menu now includes Lunch, Entrees, Salads, Sandwiches, Fireside dining, and a large outdoor patio. In 2005 Swig was Milwaukee's first and only small plate dining restaurant. It's meant to be a fun, shared experience where guests can choose from a variety of flavors and sample several menu items each visit. Start with just a couple of choices and see where our menu takes you. The menu also features 20 martinis, an eclectic array of wines and champagnes as well as award-winning desserts. Swig's earthy tones offer a warm and cozy environment that makes for perfect place to spend your evening and experience a classy, big-city atmosphere in Milwaukee's Third Ward.
- Dining Style: Smoke Free - Casual Dining
- Cuisine: Contemporary American and Small Plates
- Neighborhood: Third Ward
- Cross Street: Broadway Avenue and Chicago Street
- Price: $20 and under
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (414) 431-7944
- Hours of Operation: Open 7 days a week for Lunch at 11am. Dinner served till 10pm Weeknights and 11pm Weekends.
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, MasterCard, Visa
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full-Service Restaurant, Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar with Beer, Wine and Specialty Drinks, Happy Hour Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Parking: Valet on Weekends, Many surface lots available and Valet on Weekends. Also, 3 public garages within 1 block.
The Roasting Room and Broadway Room at Swig are perfect for your next cocktail reception, private group dinner, board meeting or any celebration. Featuring table seating and lounge seating, cocktail height tables and a private full-service bar we can truly accommodate a variety of events from a casual intimate gathering to a larger formal affair. Our event space has a great "industrial chic" feel with wood flooring, timber ceiling, cream city brick walls, local artwork and coffee roasting equipment original to the space.
- Roasting Room: Seated Dinner: 60 guests, Cocktail Reception: 125 Guests
- Broadway Room: Seated Dinner: 20 guests, Meeting: 14 guests - 24 guests
- Full Restaurant Rental: 175+ Guests
- Full A/V Capabilities: 50" Plasma Television, MP3 Hook-up and Free WIFI
- Inquire About Handicap Accessibility
Start your event profile today, click here.
Special Events Contact
: (414) 455-2115 or firstname.lastname@example.org